Next Event Date:
Tuesday, november 9, 2021 6:00-7:00 pm
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your savings and provide security for your family?
Join Attorney Scott Ellis for an ONLINE 60-minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Anyone who doesn’t currently have a plan in place to protect their family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
Some topics covered during this webinar include:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court
- Probate and how to keep your family out of this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to help your heirs minimize, or even avoid, taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife).
- How parents (and grandparents) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.